Monday, February 11, 2013

The Purpose

     God loves you! He is with you! I'm here to tell you that. My name is Augustine Gidney and I am a Christian teenager. I live in Weymouth, a really small village in Nova Scotia.
     Anyway, I want to share the Good News about Jesus and His love to all who will listen. I especially want to reach teens in my generation who are looking for the truth. We are on our way to destruction if we stay on our current path. But, why can't we change? No, it is not an easy journey, but it is well worthwile!
     It would be an amazing thing to see a revelation of teens taking a stand against the evil ways of the world and pressing on for the truth. But, this is a decision on your part. Will you take the challenge of standing up for Jesus Christ? Or, will you loathe and do nothing? I admit, I am not the greatest person to be saying something like this. I am probably the worst person to say this! I really don't deserve to say this! But, I am asking you to take the challenge with me and stand up against the devil and stand up for Jesus Christ. No, the road will not be easy. In fact, it will be the hardest thing that you will ever have to face! The world does not like Christians! But, with Jesus' help, you will be able to do it. Will you join me?
 

1 comment: