Sunday, January 20, 2019

Answers

I like answers.

I like black and white, yes or no answers, especially when it comes to my life.

When I ask God “Why?” I want an explanation.

When I ask Him to give me something, I want it now.

Something I’m learning is that God doesn’t always need to give me the answers.

I don’t always need the answers.

But there is something I do need.

I do need faith that God has my best interest in mind.

I need faith that He knows the whole plan for my life.

I need faith that He’s in control of it all.

And with the help of those around me, that faith is growing.

God Himself is helping me.

Y’all I’m a work in progress. I’m sure you are too. But faith is one of the most important things we need.

Have faith in God. Pray. Be around people who have great faith. Trust the little things to God, then the bigger things come easier.

Read your Bible. Devotions are a great way to gain faith and trust.

Your life will be so much easier when you have a little faith.

It’s a relief knowing you don’t have to figure out your life alone.

It’s a relief knowing you don’t have to have all the answers.

God’s got it.

Have faith.

Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment